Sunday, February 4, 2007

Farewell Weekends

This weekend was one of two "farewell" weekends where I got to see close friends before I go to China. Jessica and Josh came all the way from Clemson to spend the weekend in Columbia. We had some great times and took thousands of pictures! We had fajita night on Friday with a few other IMBAs, ate brunch at Panera's on Saturday and then went shopping in all the cute stores on Devine street!

We might have had too much fun with the hats. Saturday night was a fun suprise when someone gave us three tickets to the ballet in Columbia. After the ballet, we spent the night in British accents and ate fabulous dessert and coffee at Nonnah's in the Vista. I will miss them terribly, but am so glad that I got a chance to see them again before they left!

Also, two weeks ago was my visit to DC to see Courtey, Jason and the new baby. Aunt Stephanie couldn't go two years without seeing Jac! We spent a lot of quality time hanging out, went to the Smithsonian, and hung out with Jason's family. Courtney is such a good Mom. I can't wait to visit again after China!

1 comment:

Jessica Campbell said...

YES! I made the blog! You're so fun Stephanie Brown and I'm going to be wallowing in the depths of despair while you're in China. Thank the Lord for Skype and Googletalk